Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ideas..

I was sorta wondering if anyone had any idea what do do for book ideas?! I mean I have a few.. I just dont really know how to put them into a story. I'm trying! trying! To write a book called Hunted.. its about these two brother and sisters, okay, and they are a witch and a warlock. They're actully a long line of witched and warlocks.. and sense the first generation started, they have been waiting for the strongest ones yet. The ones that can finally defete the evil immortals.. But are Jade and Dallas the ones? Their powers go beyond what their grand-dads ever were, and they still dont know how to control them. Can they stop the evil forced within?...

That was just find of an Idea. It sounds pretty good huh^-^.. I dont know, We'll find out if I decide to write it or not *shrugs*

OKAY! SO IDEA'S TO ADD ONTO THAT BOOK IF YOU WILL:).. OR IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THAT YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THEN THANKS:)

love ya,
Bailey J. Mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment